Welcome to Fix FERC, the citizen-driven effort to decouple the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission from giant oil and gas corporations.
- Take part in “Crack FERC Open” June 23-25, 2018.
- Please SHARE this site and spread the word.
- SIGN THE PETITION! Every time someone signs the petition, the President, congressmen, and the Inspector General of Department of Energy receives a notice in their inbox.
- Want to do more? Request a PDF version of the petition so you can collect more signatures from your community. It is very easy. Let’s make sure our federal officials take notice!
- Sign the petition asking for the General Accountability Office conduct to an official investigation into the operations of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“FERC”).
- Inform yourself: Check out the “Essential Reading” articles for background information and fellow citizens’ blogged experiences.
- Write your congressmen: ask them to listen to constituents, not just oil and gas lobbyists. Ask your federal Senators and Representatives to take a stand to fix FERC.
- It is election season. Ask your candidates for federal office to take a stand. Be polite but persistent. Then tell us who is willing to take a stand. We would like to support them.